Electronic information resources (EIR) from providers like LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg can cost upwards of tens of thousands of dollars in annual subscriptions. And as the landscape fills with new products and vendors, law firms and corporations often spend more than necessary for the same results.
EIR programs and consulting services from LAC Group
LAC Group’s research and intelligence service brings unmatched knowledge of information services as the creators and providers of Library as a Service®. Our spend management programs and services for reducing the expense of electronic information resources include:
- Assessment of user needs in relation to current EIR portfolio.
- Comparison of your information costs to industry trends and spend data.
- Strategies and guidance for vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Cost-saving recommendations based on usage and content overlap.
- Strategic planning consistent with your goals and culture.
Our spend management service considers your complete user base and all your research and intelligence requirements, including competitive intelligence, legal research, company and people research, due diligence and more.
Optimize your EIR subscriptions for the knowledge advantage and maximum savings with spend management programs from LAC Group.