About Spend Management Services
The spend management consultants of LAC Group deliver indirect spend management services and programs. Based on the latest market knowledge and proven cost reduction tactics and strategies, services are customized for your situation based on our spend management framework for measurable results.
The spend management division was founded in 1998 as Chase Cost Management (CCM), born out of the idea that companies need help controlling expenses that would otherwise fall under the radar. In 2011, CCM was acquired by LAC Group.
Originally focused on office supplies and legal research costs, services now encompass over a dozen operational and administrative categories, and our business has grown organically to address and accommodate changing needs and market landscapes. Now we can be a one-stop shop for clients looking to optimize cash flow and save money for more important priorities and investments.
As a boutique consulting firm, LAC Group’s spend management division works within a collaborative environment to generate cost saving ideas and expense management strategies.
- Subject matter experts hone their skills and stay attuned to technology advances and market variations.
- Account executives devote resources to improving client satisfaction and financial outcomes.
- Customized approach toward each client accommodates their culture and needs.
We value innovation, looking for creative solutions to address and adapt to the evolving marketplace. Our open-forum style allows all team members to actively participate in strategy sessions and always lead to spirited and fruitful conversations.
LAC Group’s spend management experience
With a diverse client base that includes the Fortune 500, AmLaw 200, and industry sectors from finance to manufacturing, we’ve gained unique experience and insights. Our access to benchmarking data and knowledge of spend management trends, markets, industries and suppliers can give you an advantage by leveling the procurement playing field.
- Vendor-neutral advocacy with understanding of the full supplier spectrum.
- Awareness of current and emerging technologies.
- Negotiating acumen for optimizing RFPs, Terms & Conditions and other contractual details.
- Vendor monitoring to spot errors and ensure contract compliance.
Because spend management is all we do, we’re in the trenches every day, dealing with nuances and details that are impractical for our clients to match. And because fees are based on savings, our services pay for themselves.